About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric mobility. The team is small and consists of committed designers, engineers, and builders, working closely together. We are now looking to grow the team with a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with the development of X-shores electric boats.
This Mechanical design engineer will be working on different parts and systems on the boat from concept to production.
We offer a competitive salary, a stock option program, and the joy of testing our products in the beautiful Stockholm archipelago.
A strong interest and/or experience in the leisure boating and/or marine industry is mandatory and you should already know your way around a boat. You also have to be located in Stockholm.
- Experience in the marine industry is a must!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and a strong interest in technology, sustainability, and boats.
- +5 years of mechanical design experience.
- Experience in Design for manufacturing for different manufacturing methods.
- Strong Hands-On computer-aided design skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, especially in the field of design for usability, safety, production, and serviceability
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.