About the role
X-Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric mobility. The team is small and consists of committed designers, engineers, and builders, working closely together. We are now looking to grow the team with an Electrical application Engineer to work with the development of X-Shores electric boats.
This Electrical engineer will be working on design, development, optimization, and validation of the electrical system of X-Shores high-performance drive system and other electrical support systems on the boats. You will also develop electrical schematics, other design documentation, and select components to meet specifications and budget.
We offer a competitive salary, a stock option program, and the joy of testing our products in the beautiful Stockholm archipelago.
A strong interest and/or experience in the leisure boating and/or marine industry is mandatory and you should already know your way around a boat. You also have to be located in Stockholm.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, mechatronics or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and a strong interest in technology, sustainability, and boats.
- +1 years of experience in system design or engineering on electric boats.
- Skills in maintaining a close working relationship with component and material suppliers.
- Abilities to Perform simulations and prepare testing needed to verify and validate the electrical system design.
- A strong interest and/or experience in the marine industry is a must!
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.