Administrative assistant and Trainee
Human Resources - Stockholm
Are you a structured doer with outstanding eye for detail? This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
X Shore is one of Sweden’s hottest startup companies and we’re now looking for a new colleague who wants to build and scale up the company with us. X Shore is the world's first 100% electric luxury boat, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. We embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels.
About the role
We need a professional and structured doer to be responsible for administrative tasks and projects within all parts of the company. As Administrative assistant and Trainee, you are always ready to help out when a colleague needs support with event planning, research, brainstorming or problem solving. You will also lead your own projects and help the X Shore managers with streamlining and updating our internal processes and routines. If you want to see what it's like to work in a fast-growing and passionate startup company, this is the perfect role for you.
We believe that you are a social and efficient self-starter, with an eye for detail and excellent time-management skills. You have a strong drive and a talent for administration and organization. You enjoy taking on responsibility and you are good at structuring your own work. Previous experience of administration is a merit but not a requirement – most important is your energy, drive and mindset. To thrive in this role, you need to be flexible and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment where no day is like the other.
- Organize and coordinate test drives and other events in Stockholm
- Support the Event Manager with the planning and organization of international events and projects
- Work with cost control and budget follow-up
- Support the Sales Manager with prospection, cold calling and networking
- Create and implement campaigns in our social media channels
- Manage application processes for grants, funds and awards
- Handle and structure the company’s agreements and contracts
- Pave the way for sustained growth through continuous evaluation and development of company practices
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Marketing or similar.
- Strong Swedish and English communication skills.
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + brief motivation) to us online. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Questions? Contact Carina Tiderman, HR Manager, 070-861 60 46.