We're now on the lookout for a Chief Commercial Officer who wants to help us build a sustainable, world-class-sales-team.
X Shore is scaling up quickly and this will be a key position for us to be able to reach our ambitions.
In this role you will partner up with the rest of the management team and commercially drive the development and spearhead our international growth. Your main mission will be to establish a structure and foster a culture that drives commercial success, with the ultimate target being us selling more boats than ever before.
Your team will consist of sales professionals across North America, Northern Europe, Central Europe and Southern Europe.
You can either be based in Sweden or the US East Coast and you will report to the CEO.
What you'll do - key responsibilities
- Shape, implement and execute on X Shore’s global commercial strategy
- Scale and grow the global team as necessary and needed, ensuring we meet our ambitious targets at the right time
- Manage, mature and develop the team, fostering a sustainable and high-performing sales culture using sharp and accurate KPI’s
- Champion a data driven and structured sales approach, assuring we approach our markets and our target audience(s) in a highly deliberate way
- Collaborate closely with our Head of Marketing, Chief Strategy Officer, US General Manager and the wider management team on all things commercial, including how to approach and identify new markets
- Remain calm in a fast-moving environment, making sure we stay focused
We are looking for an experienced sales leader and we believe you have significant experience from a position as a CCO, CRO or an equivalent position. We also believe you come with a background from hardware, capital goods and that you have solid understanding of either automotive, capital goods and/or other industries that entail large investments for the consumer. You understand the dynamics of our commercial situation and what it takes to promote and sell a true premium product. Furthermore, we consider it a big plus if you have experience from multi-channel sales in an international environment.
Most importantly, you’ve built and scaled a highly efficient sales team previously in your career. Your expertise lies within sales and the commercial areas of this scope, and you thrive in an iterative, execution driven environment where time and quality is of essence.
Quick changes and decision making appears natural to you and you are often described as a level-headed and mature leader who puts the team first. Needless to say, you share our values when it comes to sustainability.
Skills we’re looking for:
Execution-driven and accountable
Proactive and holistic in your approach, minding both short and long-term objectives
- Determined and persistent when it comes to team performance and commercial opportunities
- You prefer to take action, and don’t wait to be given ownership
Structured and data-driven
- You know how to break down a vision and commercial strategy to clear actions and deliverables
- You make data-informed decisions and know how to interpret and navigate CRM-systems
- Structure comes naturally to you and you believe that order scales
Humble and communicative
We need a people-person who’s humble, team-oriented and highly communicative in this role. A modern leader!
- Empathetic, you adjust your communication to your listeners and you know when to influence rather than persuade
- You believe in a leadership style built on trust rather than control
What we offer
If you are looking for a challenging role in a fast paced and purpose driven environment, this just might be it. Do you want to be part of revolutionizing the leisure boating industry in order for it to change - for the sake of our planet and for future generations? Look no further!
For questions, please reach out to our partner The Talent Company at email@example.com.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.