Manufacturing Process Engineer
About the role
We have an exciting job offer for Manufacturing Process Engineers to join our great assembly team in Nyköping. In joining us you will play an important part to build up our brand-new factory for electrical boats. Are you up for the challenge?
Process engineers are responsible for the planning and organization of work within a given process area, which includes the development of new or improved manufacturing processes.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ownership and driving development of the PFMEA.
- Create change orders and follow up on their implementation.
- Characterize existing processes and define critical parameters
- Identify and evaluate process improvement
- Workplace design
- Support Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- A great problem solver with a can-do attitude: you work effectively to deal with problems and/or situations by breaking them down and base solutions on facts
- Highly organized and result-driven: you like it when you have a lot to do, dare to take on great responsibility and see the importance of maintaining high quality
Communicative and flexible: a prerequisite to thriving in the role is for you to have good communication- and collaboration skills - since you will have daily contact with, for example, operators, product owners and other stakeholders
Independent and responsible: you drive your work forward and take great responsibility for what you do
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within the field
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus.
We review applications on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply today. As we strive for diversity, we particularly welcome female candidates.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.