We’re expanding the System Engineering team and are now looking for our next electrical engineer to join us in developing cutting-edge technology. You will work in a fast-paced team with talented engineers and will have great possibilities to be creative and innovative. ⚡
About the role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing electrical systems with different complexity levels
- Developing our current systems to increase efficiency and stability
- Specifying and designing needed parts
- Prototyping and testing
- Documenting and implementing complete systems in production
- Keeping up with the latest technology in the EV world
We believe you have a hands-on approach to system implementation and problem solving. Experience from working in CAD software such as EPLAN, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, ELPROCAD or similar is expected. You communicate fluently in English and if you also speak Swedish, we consider it a plus.
Skills we’re looking for:
- High proficiency in designing electric schematics and system architecture
- Proficiency in wire harness design
- Proficiency in system simulation
- Experience from HV systems
- Experience from electric engineering in the automotive industry
- Experience from electronics engineering
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.