About the role
This role entails an overall responsible for X Shore quality framework and quality assurance processes.
We're on the lookout for a bit of a “swiss army knife" quality person. You will take a leading and supporting role in setting a quality management approach in X Shore that helps us to scale.
- Work with RnD, Supply Chain, Production, Sales and Customer Care to define quality requirements across the operations.
- Support process owners to integrate quality checkpoints into operational processes.
- Set up quality tracking process and share progress and improvement suggestions with involved stakeholders.
- Work with the customer care team to set up feedback loops on quality issues from the market/ customers and internal stakeholders.
- Be the project manager in solving incoming quality issues.
- Lead the development, implementation and follow-up of overall Management system (“Ledningssystem”) for X Shore
This role reports to the Chief Strategy & Sustainability Officer.
We are looking for an experienced quality professional with background from working closely with R&D, Supply Chain, Production and After Market functions/teams. Previous experience from setting up a quality function is considered a big plus. We believe you hold an M.Sc. or equivalent and you communicate fluently in Swedish and English.
We are in a scale-up phase, which means you need to like to play a key role in building and creating structure and order in our quality work. You are a team player who knows how to create engagement regarding quality. You love to help, support and educate on quality to colleagues (and partners) less knowledgeable. And, needless to say, you share our values when it comes to sustainability.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.