About the role
Does a blank sheet motivate you? We are looking for an ambitious and creative engineer for our cutting edge boat factory ⚡
As a Paint Process Engineer you'd be responsible for the process and quality of our automated painting facilities. You'd be in charge of creating and implementing specifications and work instructions. This, among MUCH else.
At least 5 years experience of painting processes within vehicle or aircraft manufacturing.
- Solid experience in pre-treatment, cleaning, painting, paint management and automated painting processes.
- Experience of commissioning, producing and maintaining painting facilities
- Knowledgeable in robot programming.
- Understanding of safety regulations and work environment requirements
- Knowledge and drive to work with continuous improvement
It's also a plus if you have
- Knowledge / experience in composite materials
As we strive for an even gender distribution, we particularly welcome female candidates.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.