About the role
We are changing the boat industry one electric motor at a time, and we'd like you to join us!⚡
We are looking for a driven and committed engineer who wants to be responsible for the quality and process around our machines.
You will mainly work with composite materials such as glass and carbon fiber where you will be responsible for our 5-axis machines for hulls and other articles. You will also create and implement specifications and work instructions.
- At least five years experience from working with processing, NC programming and CAD / CAM
• Self-propelled and accustomed to reporting production status
• excellent sense of order and structure
• good understanding of fixtures, tolerances and processing tools for composite materials
• you can run, program, troubleshoot and handle all aspects of large and small milling machines in the production environment
• experience of making new investments related to 5-axis machining machines
• good knowledge in drawing theory and can freely read / interpret requirements based on given specifications
• understanding of safety regulations and work environment requirements
• knowledge and drive to work with continuous improvements
• fluent in English and Swedish
As we strive for an even gender distribution, we particularly welcome female candidates.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.