About the role
How about joining us at what will be the world's most cutting edge electrical boat factory? 🔥
This is a new role in a new organization and a pretty new company at that, so of course, this entails building, testing, learning, and developing. Every day. Maybe that's something that motivates you?
We're on the lookout for our next Automation Engineer. You will be given endless possibilities to influence and improve within your area of expertise.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Create and implement specifications and work instructions
- You operate, run, program, troubleshoot and manage all aspects of the robot in a production environment
- Manage investment projects
- BSc in mechatronics or equivalent
- At least five years experience from working with all aspects of industrial robots (mainly ABB)
- You have previously worked with robot processes in painting, gluing, processing, pick-n-place, handling or equivalent
- Experience of installation, operation, continuous improvements / optimization and maintenance of automation systems
- Phenomenal knowledge in process simulation and off-line programming (via e.g. robot studio, process simulate)
- Knowledgeable in PLC programming and CAD
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Experience of starting up new project / production facilities and working with continuous production and optimization / continuous improvements.
We consider it a plus if you also have
- Previous experience of vehicles or aircraft
- Knowledge / experience of composite materials
As we strive for an even gender distribution, we particularly welcome female candidates.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.