About the role
We are now looking for a Manager to our R&D department. Do you want to be part of both our development work, but also support the development of our brilliant people? As we work with an agile framework, this is not your traditional manager position, but nevertheless an important leader role. Check it out.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of and evolve our development processes when it comes to how we continuously develop, test, integrate and release new Design and Mechanical products/features
- Responsibility for direct reports in our Design and Mechanical teams: i.e. hire/exit, people development, salary setting etc.
If you are sharp you already noticed that we did not write "lead the work of your team". And you understood and embraced why. That means this might be a good match!
We believe you have a background from development/engineering within either Design or Mechanical engineering. You have at least a couple of years' experience from having direct reports and working with people development. We also hope you:
- have experience from CAD/PDM/PLM/ERP integration and embrace agile methodologies
- are a team player who doesn't care much about prestige
- have a flexible mindset and appreciate that working in a scale-up environment requires changing the course ever so often
- communicate fluently in English (Swedish is a plus)
- share our values when it comes to sustainability
As we strive for an even gender distribution, we particularly welcome female candidates.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.