About the role
We’re looking for a thermal management engineer to join our Systems engineering team. Do you want to be part of the solution instead of the problem? Join our awesome team in the development of sustainable boating!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing an advanced thermal management system for electric boats
- Designing software to regulate system depending on sensor values
- Sourcing and designing needed parts
- Prototyping and testing
- Documenting and implementing a complete system in production
- Experience from automotive thermal management systems
- High proficiency in fluid schematics and system architecture
- Proficiency in CAN communication
- Experience in programming
- You are fluent in English and preferably also Swedish
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.