About the role
As the Event & Marketing Coordinator, you will be a key player in the collaboration between our US operations and our Global Marketing Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Event coordination
- Coordination of Boat Shows both regionally and nationally
- Implementation of marketing strategies to promote X Shore both regionally and nationally.
- Receiving and responding to questions and inquiries from potential buyers; help identify leads and where they are in sales cycle
- Collaborate with Global Marketing team for social media
- Assisting with budget development
- Coordination and organization of customer service needs
- Coordination with Global Marketing team on website updates. Including translations, images, text, video and sales materials for the US market
- Be the CRM owner for the US market (and also work together with Global team on developing, adapting and educating the CRM for the US markets)
- Run and execute both global and national projects within Ecom/Web/Marketing/Sales
The role is based in Newport, RI, but also includes travel in the US.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent
- A couple of years of experience from the marina/boating/yachting industry
- Experience of working with marketing and/or event planning
- MS Office
- CRM systems
- Digital analytics tools
- Basic editing software knowledge for photos/graphics
- Social media marketing (paid/earned)
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (no DUI/DWI)
- Valid passport
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.