About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric boating. The team consists of committed designers, engineers, marketers and builders, working closely together. We are now looking to grow the team with a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to work with our growing marketing and sales group. You should be a person that thrives in and enjoys fast-moving environments and you’re not put off by high levels of uncertainty.
As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator at X Shore you will be a key piece of the organisations multichannel communication strategy and work across several different areas. The role is a central piece in the growth of X Shore and needs a person that loves to dig deep and base their decisions on analysis and data. You should recognize yourself as a driven, ambitious, and curious person that always strive for the best while having a strong interest in how to find solutions and drive your own projects.
- Run and execute projects within Ecom/Web/Marketing/Sales
- Responsible for updating the website. Including translations, images, text, video and sales materials etc.
- Responsible for the communication and coordination of how we interact with visitors and internal and external stakeholders
- Build the funnels and flows needed for sales and marketing
- Work in our CRM to organize, create automation and flows within both marketing and sales for our customer/distributor contacts.
- Responsible for being the contact person for external consultants within areas such as SEO and web.
- Responsible for parts of our communications with B2C and B2B customers.
- Ensure that all our requests and leads are followed up and answered quickly and when qualified pass on to responsible person within sales.
- Strong individual drive
- Good communicator
- Great interest in digital, sales and marketing
- Experience and interest in boats
- Ability to run projects individually from beginning to end
- Fluent in English
- Digital analytics tools
- Editing software for photos/graphics
- Experience within sales and market communications
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with a probationary period.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.