About the role
The Category Manager plays a crucial part in our Supply Chain operations and will take lead on X Shores strategic sourcing for composite parts.
We are a small organization, so you will also, coordinate the operational purchasing of composite parts and organize the logistics for these parts to arrive our sites. We can't stress enough how important this is for our production right now.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of supplier relationships
- Working together with Design, Engineering and Production teams to develop the BOM
- Identification, evaluation and set up new suppliers
- Negotiations of terms and conditions
- Planning and coordinating deliveries and logistics
- Representing X Shore at suppliers' sites
In this role you will contribute to the development of a brand new supply chain organization within a dynamic tech scale-up. You will also have an important impact on our sustainability work. Are you up for the challenge?
We believe you are a team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills and:
- Experience from working with composite materials
- Skilled negotiator
- Experience from audits at suppliers' sites
- Strong communicator in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
- High proficiency in Excel
- Experience from working in an ERP system, MS Dynamics is considered a plus
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.