About the role
We are looking for a surface designer to join our brilliant design team to help develop the X Shore product range and thus build the future of boating.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating fast paced concept models for CGI and presentation.
- Creating and delivering digital production models in cooperation with the design and engineering team.
- Managing files of multiple 3D projects in parallel.
- Experience from development in a design studio environment or relevant area 3-5 years
- High proficiency in Rhino and/or Alias
- Ability to understand design ideas/sketches and transfer these to 3D
- Experience from designing leisure boats
- Experience from VRAY and/or Keyshot beneficial
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written. Preferably also Swedish
- Team player
Requirement PDF design portfolio – Max 10 mb file size
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.