About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric boating. The Supply Chain team is looking for a Category Manager to take lead on identifying and procuring the right mechanical components for our boats.
As a Category Manager you will work closely with our Development and Production teams in order to support them when it comes to sourcing the best possible and sustainable articles to the best possible price. You will of course play a key role in the relationships with our suppliers.
- Design and implement sourcing strategies for your category
- Develop existing supplier relationships and identify new suppliers to ensure a robust supplier base
- Ensure good internal stakeholder management - in a scale-up like X Shore everyone is often super busy so the ability to get your projects on the agenda is key
- Negotiate with suppliers on quality, time and cost of solutions as well as other commercial terms and conditions
- We think you have 3+ years experience when it comes to sourcing of physical articles for production
- We consider it a plus if you have sourced mechanical components
- Commercially skilled
- Strong interest in sustainability and technology
- Excellent Swedish and English communication skills
- BSc in Business/Engineering or other relevant field
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
We review applications on an ongoing basis, so don't hesitate to apply.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.