About the role
As a Content Creator at X Shore, your main role will be to work with the marketing/digital team to plan and execute the creation of content both for in-house productions which you will work with the planning and filming/shooting/editing, you will also be driving force for larger productions. You should be a driven person early in your career that wants to work for a fun innovative company where it is expected of you to take a lot of responsibility and own initiative. This role is a mix of creative, production and strategic work.
You'll be busy working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects. This high-pressure environment can be stressful at times. You are expected to evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques. You will be a part of a close-knitted small team that executes fast and expect a high level of efficiency and own initiative. You will get an opportunity to grow fast and take a lot of responsibility at an innovative and fast-moving company.
- Developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Be responsible for filming, editing and creating content for both online and offline purposes. This is mainly social media and online paid advertising but also for example printed ads
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines and presenting to stakeholders inside the company
- Work according to the jointly created plan and take full responsibility for executing in time and on deadline
- Gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at and produce accordingly
- produce sketches or 'storyboard', to communicate the ideas of the different campaign to the rest of the team
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides that we use
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
We are looking for:
- Strong Swedish and English communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro(or equivalent) and InDesign
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- the ability to take rejection and criticism and to be able to adapt ideas to colleagues' needs
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in a remote team environment
- You have a winning mentality, but you’re still a humble team player who cares about your colleagues.
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with a probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for a company that is disrupting the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.