About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric boating. The team consists of committed designers, engineers, marketers and builders, working closely together. We are now looking to grow the team with a Performance Marketing Specialist to work with our growing branding and marketing group. You should be a person that thrives and enjoys fast-moving environments and you’re not put off by high levels of uncertainty
As a Performance Marketing Specialist at X Shore you will be a key piece of the organisations multichannel communication strategy and work across several different areas. You will be a central piece in the growing of X Shore and are a person that loves to dig deep and base your decisions on analysis and data. You are a driven, ambitious, and curious person that always strive for the best. You should have a strong interest in how to find solutions to generate leads and work with testing, optimising, measuring and analysis to constantly improve our digital performance.
- Work towards the set KPI's and goals for X Shores online marketing
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit X Shores business worldwide and keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Manage and assist with lead generation activities and creating optimised funnels
- Help to set up and handle advertising, direct marketing and online campaigns
- Oversee existing marketing campaigns and work with the optimisation
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Owning the budget for paid acquisition and helping with setting the channel strategy
- Promoting digital innovation and a data-driven approach to marketing across the organisation
- Be highly sufficient in web analytics software to monitor the performance of X Shores campaigns and funnels and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong Swedish and English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- 1-3 years of experience in a performance marketing role
- Experience of high volume user acquisition, performance analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Experience from working in targets-oriented and data-driven teams
- Experience from fast-growing startup, top-tier consultancy, or other similar high-performance environments
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.