About the role
X shore Engineering team is looking for a compliance and test engineer to perform global certifications on our electrical boats. In this role, you will work with nationally recognized testing laboratories including the product design teams. You will be responsible for regulatory product architecture/design, developing validation plans, schedules, product test, debug/RCA, data analysis, regulatory documentation and presenting and communicating results. In addition, you’ll participate in trade groups and technical standards committees to drive legislation.
- Regulatory product architecture and design
- Support the research of new market entry requirements
- Execution and review of products, specifications, and test plans
- Developing test criteria, methodologies and pass/fail criteria
- Support product registrations and permitting applications
- Work with test laboratory’s to achieve product compliance
- Participate in trade and regulatory associations
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- +5 years’ experience in an engineering regulatory compliance role
- Experienced in renewable energy products/standards and power electronics
- Strong understanding of EU CE marking process, North American Listings and APAC regulations
- Compliance certification experience
- Understand safety concepts (Electrical and battery) – Risk based approach
- Demonstrated experience taking products through the certification process
- Ability to navigate/interpret ambiguity of standards
- Knowledge of EMC/RF, Environmental and Grid Codes
- Proven track record in renewable product certifications
- Highly experienced in the boat certification process
- High voltage/power experience
- Experience with a multitude of laboratory equipment and data acquisition tools
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with a probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.