About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric boating. The team consists of committed designers, engineers and builders, working closely together. We are now looking to grow the team with a Test Engineer to work with the development of X Shores electrical boats.
The Test Engineer will be working closely with the development team to ensure that the software and electrical systems are working according to the requirements. You will build a system to be used for continuous integration, regression testing and component simulation.
We offer a competitive salary, a stock option program and the joy of testing our products in the beautiful Stockholm archipelago.
- Ownership of software and system tests.
- Setting up a system for continuous integration, continuous deployment, and regression tests
- Build software modules used to simulate hardware components on the boat.
- Construct and build tests rigs.
- Collaborate with mechanical, and software engineering teams to successfully validate the software and electrical systems on the boats.
- Documentation of requirements and testing methodology.
- Master's Degree in Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and a strong interest in technology, sustainability and boats.
- +2 years of experience in:
- Software and system tests.
- CI and CD, preferably in Jenkins.
- Automated regression testing.
- Developing software tests in python.
- Electronics, both building and troubleshooting.
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with a probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.