About the role
X Shore is a fast-growing company, shaping the future of electric boating. The team consists of committed designers, engineers and builders, working closely together. We are now looking to grow the team with a System Engineer to work with the development of X Shores electrical boats.
This Electrical engineer will be working on Design, development, optimization and validation on the electrical and other systems of Xshores high-performance boats. You will be designing electrical schematics and other design-related documentation and select components to meet specifications and budget.
We offer a competitive salary, a stock option program and the joy of testing our products in the beautiful Stockholm archipelago.
- Design, develop & document electrical systems of power electronics and/or other sub-systems on electrical boats.
- Start to finish ownership of hardware – from specification to design, prototype, reliability validation and manufacturing.
- Select components and work together with suppliers to implement and validate the systems.
- Collaborate with mechanical, and software engineering teams to successfully to design, validate and manufacture the electrical and thermal management systems on the boats.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, mechatronics or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and a strong interest in technology, sustainability and boats.
- +5 years of experience in systems design and electrical engineering.
- Skills in maintaining a close working relationship with component and material suppliers.
- Abilities to Perform simulations and prepare testing needed to verify and validate the electrical system design.
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with a probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter) online using the link below. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.